Tuesday 18 October 2011

Happy Birthday, Happy stamping!

Happy birthday to hubby yesterday. Kids and I made birthday cards for him using my new Stampin' Up! Starter Kit supplies. We'll, at least me and my son. My little girl used some of my old non-Stampin' Up! stamps. Here are the cards we made.

Joey's birthday card for Dad
Card Stock: (smooth) Daffodil Delight
Others: non-Stampin' Up materials


Josh's birthday card for dad
Materials Used:
Card Stock: (Smooth) Pacific Point 
Designer Series Paper: Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie (for cupcakes)
Punch: Cupcake Builder
Stamp: Create a Cupcake (for Happy Birthday)
Others: Dimensionals



Materials Used:
Card Stock: (Smooth) Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Old Olive
Stamp: Easy Events
Others: Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Markers

I also made this birthday card for my son's piano teacher who celebrated her birthday last week.


Materials Used:
Card Stock: (Smooth) Old Olive, Whisper White
Punch: Cupcake Builder
Stamp: Create a cupcake
Others: Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Markers, Old Olive Satin Ribbon

Please email me at joyce.bautista@y7mail.com if you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up® materials used in these projects.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment